You’ve probably heard the term Search-Engine-Optimization, or SEO, used quite a bit in the digital world. Many business owners are unclear as to what SEO means, what it can do, and the difference it can make for their businesses.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of making strategic improvements to the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results both on and off site. When a search engine, like Google, Yahoo!, or Bing reviews your web pages it is searching for keywords and information to help it determine how to properly index the site. The point is to make it easy for the search engine to know the type of content found within the site. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. This is effective, but why pay for your site to rank high when you can employ other strategies first? In general, the earlier, higher and more frequently a site appears in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP), the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. This is what gives a website its web presence.
Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to increase its relevance to specific keywords. Another goal of optimization is to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of back links, or inbound links, is another dynamic SEO strategy.
Our SEO strategies are white hat techniques which position our clients for long-term first-page presence on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Ask. This is critical as more than 80% of people use search engines when they initially go on-line to look for a product or service. We will do the following.
• Achieve an upward trend in search result rankings of your website by the careful fine tuning of a new or existing website.
• Submit your Website to major search engines (*and specialist search directories, lists that search engines use to correlate their results) and establish new links to your website. Speeds up the process of getting your site indexed.
• Provide you with the SEO knowledge so you can dramatically boost the visibility of your website in the important internet search engines.
• Write all page titles uniquely & professionally with keywords prominently utilized.
• Integrate Meta Keywords – Accurate and relevant to what your page is all about.
• Write Meta Page Descriptions – All page descriptions uniquely and professionally written to what your page is about.
• Keyword Rich Content Writing & Editing – Keyword research, fulfillment uniquely placed according to product, service, demographics, and geography.
• Proper H1, H2 & H3 Tags- Checking for consistency in outlining and organizing your page content.
• Create and insert Google Analytics – Scope 10 will initiate the set up and teach you how to benefit from the information.
• Site submissions- Let people know you exist!
• URL Submissions- Another method of increasing traffic to your website.
• Google, Bing/Yahoo Webmaster setup and verification.
When it comes to Search Engine Optimization, our white hat techniques deliver every time. Improve your website rankings, drive traffic to your site, and make it an enjoyable experience for your customer once they arrive. Scope 10 will partner with you to maximize your SEO potential.
Increase your website presence and boost the health of your business. Choose organic. Choose local. Choose Scope 10!
*Ask about our directory submission services
Today it’s all about true relationships, true partnerships, real communication, great work and measurable results. And OK, a few choice words of praise from our clients.
Scope 10 has done nothing less than bend over backwards to make things happen for me. I would recommend them a million times over; they truly under promise and over deliver. ALL of my expectations have been exceeded by everyone at Scope 10. The cost of my website was fully recovered in the first “5 days” the website went live. We needed to hit a home run, “WE HIT A GRAND SLAM!” You guys are awesome!!!!!
Steve Cody, President
“I have paid significant for Google AdWords. Scope 10 educated me on the dynamics of true website optimization and organic searches. I became instantly interested as it would eventually save me money and increase business. After my website launched, Google organic searches leaped far ahead of paid Google by a percentage of 61 to 37. My overall clicks also increased by 25%. I am quite pleased with the service I have received from Scope 10. They have my endorsement.”
Joseph A. Field, Esq.
© Copyright 2018 - SCOPE 10 LLC - All Rights Reserved